Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Our Easter

Brandon and I went to church first thing Sunday morning and then we spent the rest of the day out on the water with the Heath's. 

 It was such a beautiful day.

 Brandon & Candace thought it was funny how my hair was blowing in the wind. haha

 It was nice on the water...but still a little too cold to swim.
Me & the love of my life!


What I do best....lay out! :)








We had a wonderful Easter! I hope ya'll did too.

P.S. Brandon and I are soo excited...We are keeping our nephews this week! We are looking forward to spending time with them. Pictures to come......... ;)

2 comments:

The Denoves said...

When will you have one of your own?????????

The Yarbrough's said...

awww Heather...after this week keeping these 2 boys...it might be a while! haha :)