Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Guess who's 27 today?

27 years ago today....I was born.


Can you believe this was ME?!?! haha

Just a fun few facts ~
I weighed 7 lbs. 8 ounces.
I was born at 9:00 at night.
I was delivered by Dr. Smith @ MRH.
My parents had no maternity insurance when I was born.
My dad was driving home from the hospital and his windshield got hit by a golf ball. (haha that's funny)
My parents had tried and tried to have me. They had 2 miscarriages between me and my sister.
Then....they were blessed with ME!
By the way...I still have this lil' monkey and my mom's maternity gown.
(I looked like a monkey when I was born. I was chubby with long pitch black hair. 
Sorry I would post some of my baby pictures but their @ my parent's house.)

I'm sooo thankful to have another birthday! So....
HaPpY BiRtHdAy to ME!! :)
I'm spending the day with my wonderful husband and my parents.

P.S. Thanks for all the encouraging comments and texts. Ya'll are sooo sweet. I know each day it will get easier and easier. Baseball was a HUGE part of our lives and it's going to be a HUGE change for us both. God will give us the strength to adjust and guide us in the direction HE wants us to go. Keep us in your prayers!
Remember, when I started this blog...I told ya'll it was gonna be a JoUrNeY!! haha

Ephesians 3:20
God is able to do abundantly, exceedingly more than all you can ask or imagine. Have hope!




2 comments:

Betsy Watkins said...

Happy Birthday to you! I thought of you last night when we went out to Five County Stadium. I met you last year on your birthday! Remember? Miss you! Will you all be in Wilmington or do you know just yet? Praying for you and Brandon. You guys are special! Miss you! Did I already say that?:):):)

Kathy Peitz said...

I LOVE YOU had a GREAT TIME with you and Brandon this week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love ya bunches.Mom