Thursday, December 18, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014 - part 2

We celebrated Thanksgiving with Brandon's side of the family the following day. We went to church and then over to his cousin's house for lunch. We had a great time...and for the first time EVER....all the great grandkids were together and we actually got a picture of it. Brandon's cousin - Taylor, his wife - Stephanie and baby Kyleigh were in from Texas. This was the first time I got my hands on that little Kyleigh. She's so precious. It was so good seeing everyone. Brayden & Bailey always have fun with their cousins on this side of the family too. It's just a little different since their older....but they can definitely hang.

Now to the pictures. Brandon's mom was nice enough to share her pics with me. :)'
--
Grandmother & Papa with all the great grandkids.


 Aunt Sharon & baby Kyleigh
 Brayden & his cousin Collin


 Every time we go over to Todd & Cayce's...
you can usually find my kids in the other room playing the drums.
 Bailey & Collin
 Brandon's parents with their grandkids.

 The kiddos getting their grub on.
Did I mention that Grandmother makes the besttttt Hershey bar cake everrrr?!?!
Oh my gosh...sooo good!!!
My sister-in-law Amanda & baby Kyleigh
Taylor, Stephanie, Donald & Blake
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We hope ya'll did too. :)'

No comments: