Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Brayden & Bailey's 3rd Birthday Party

Our kids are T.H.R.E.E?! 
Holy smokes. 
Where does the time go?! 
I can't believe it.
--
We celebrated their birthday early...like we've always done...only to separate it from Christmas. This year we had it on Saturday, December 6th back home where Brandon's from. Brayden is totally into Ninja Turtles these days and Bailey Boo is into Anna & Elsa {like every other girl on this planet. lol} So it wasn't very hard to come up with a theme for this year's party. However, I was going to try and get out easy...one more year...with one theme...but then I felt bad. I knew I had to do what they loved right now. I knew it was going to be hard and I wouldn't be able to go all out like I usually do...but I knew that it wasn't fair to them if I didn't...so, somehow we managed to pull off a Frozen & Ninja Turtle birthday party. {And if I might say....it did turn out pretty awesome.} We decorated everything in half. We had 3 Ninja Turtle tables and 3 Frozen tables. The cake table was split between the two. It was alot of work but I wouldn't have had it any other way. Our kids were sooo excited when they walked into the room and saw all the decorations. Their little faces just lit right up. That just makes it worth it even more.

Now to the good stuff....pictures!!
--
The invite
The cake table








Bailey's Frozen cake
 Brayden's Ninja Turtle cake

If you have a Ninja Turtle party....you have to have pizza!!




The shells were sitting on the Ninja Turtle tables...
 Olaf was sitting on the Frozen tables....
Our princess.
 Our lil turtle.
We had some of our favorite people there to celebrate.







































Check back soon for part 2. :)'

No comments: