Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Santa 2014 - Pics & Video

I'm always hesitant about paying money to get a picture taken with Santa Claus and the Easter bunny....because you just never know how kids are going to act. I don't care to pay 20-something dollars for a picture of our kids crying. So....I usually try to find where it's free. The other Sunday after church, the 4 of us ate downtown and then went to see "Ho Ho." This year....to our surprise....Brayden & Bailey did great!!!!! We really talked Santa up this year hoping they would sit on the big guy's lap and tell him what they wanted....AND they did just that. They did act a little shy but they hopped right up on his lap. To say I was one happy mama....well, that would be an understatement. lol I was so proud.



{Below: Videos}

No comments: