Saturday, December 13, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014 - part 1

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving one day with my family and the next with Brandon's. We had lunch at my aunt's house and had some de-lic-i-ous food. {Wish I had some of those brownies right now. lol} Just about everyone was there. I love seeing my family. We had a great time together and B&B loved playing with all their cousins.

I pulled my camera out to snap a few pictures {like always...lol} and realized that I had left my memory card in our laptop back at home. A good 2 1/2 hours away. :( Boo!! Thankfully....my cousin Jenn had her camera and I used it while we were together. ;) I'm lost without my camera. 

Here's a few pics from Thanksgiving with my fam-bam.
--
I love my Pa-paw. 
I wish our Me-maw were around to see all these great grandkids of hers.
Our newest family member...Liam with his cousin Christian.
'Unkin Greg and one of the twins.
{Maybe one day I'll be able to tell them apart.}
Snazzy Jazz

Little Brylee
Chris with his little man.
Our whipper snappers kept sneaking ham & turkey off the table.
 Now we can see who held up the line. ;) Kidding. Love me some Jenn.




Caught in action.
Our cousins Casey & Jayden.
tWiNs - Mina & Mya wrestling.

Bailey showing the girls how to pick berries {berries that aren't suppose to be picked.}
I told Mina & Mya..."don't do what she does...that girl will get you in trouble." lol





My cousin Danielle with her son Braxton.

My aunt Dena 
"Dean Dean" with her two grandkids.


We had a wonderful day with my family. I'm so thankful for every single one of them.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures! Looks like a perfect Thanksgiving!!! Hope you are enjoying the holiday season. ♥