Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas Day 2014 - part 2

Brayden & Bailey loved their books that Gam-me & Pa got them.
 It didn't take Brayden long to dig into his stocking.


 Bailey was too busy checking out her new book.


 Still checking out the book. haha

 She finally realized she had a stocking too.
She's into My Little Pony these days so I knew she would love the tattoos.
 Brayden showing Bailey his Spiderman tattoos.
{They already have Frozen & Turtle tattoos....just more for the collection.}

 Mrs. Kathy brought Brayden & Bailey's presents over.



 I caught this little girl changing into her new Frozen underwear. lol
 We opened our gifts once the kids got finished.



 Brayden helped Pa. :)'

 Mrs. Kathy opened her presents from us.

 I think she liked it. ;)



 Dad & Brandon got new toilet seats for Christmas. What a Christmas gift, right?! 
Actually we were pretty excited about it!!


 Brayden helped his daddy too.



Thank you Lord for a wonderful Christmas with my family. 
I couldn't have asked for a better day.

No comments: