Monday, October 13, 2014

Stone Mountain Pumpkin Festival - part 3

We just got lucky that day with family pictures. :)'
{one happy mama}



 My dad & Brandon watched the kiddos while I walked around the glass-blowing store.
The pumpkins were gorge-ous.
I actually got to watch the guy make one.
That was pretty cool. I really enjoyed that.
It was definitely a process.




 Some glass blown ornaments.
 More pumpkins.
 They didn't mind me being gone at all. haha
 We always make penny souvenirs for the kids wherever we go.
Before we left, we let the kids run around for a few minutes.
Dad & I thought we could lay on the grass and relax...we got tackled instead. :)'



 One last picture of me and the hubs before leaving.
 Who's that handsome guy?!
 Just some good 'ole North Carolina history. :)'
 The skyline.
We {everyone except my dad - lol} were going to ride the skyline to the top 
but since it was windy that day, it was not running.
Good thing.
 We rode around for a few minutes just checking things out.
Brandon has a good eye....and he knows I love taking pictures and he most certainly knows what I like. We came across this beautiful wooden bridge. We got out just to take a few pictures of me and him but decided not to instead. A bride and groom were taking wedding pictures and we figured we'd just stay out of the way.
Isn't this thing gorgeous?!

Welp....that's all of our pictures from Stone Mountain, GA. I have one more post from our trip to Atlanta. Next up, Dr. Charles Stanley's church for Sunday morning worship. 
Talk about an a-m-a-z-i-n-g experience. I'll share those pictures soon.
{& yes I took pictures in church....of course it was before the service began. It's not everyday you get to go to Charles Stanley's church, ya know?!}

No comments: