Sunday, October 12, 2014

Stone Mountain Pumpkin Festival - part 2

We saw a 4-D dinosaur clip while we were there. Brayden loved it. Bailey not so much. I had to take her out because she was so scared. As I'm typing this Bailey's beside me saying "member I cried" and Brayden's saying "Bailey remember you said....I don't wanna go?!" lol Bailey just said "No way. Not going in there again." haha
Bailey & I hung out outside and waited on the boys.

We rode the train around Stone Mountain.



I would have loved to hike up Stone Mountain but 
I don't think the kiddos would have lasted through that.




Someone got a little relaxed.



We watched the parade and saw Spookley.

More pumpkins.







A little excitement for the adults and older kids. 
{We didn't do this since B&B were too small for this one.}

Brandon & the kids did do the Geyser Tower.
They LOVED it and wanted to do it again.
There they go.

Holding up the line. lol


I spy Brandon, Brayden & Bailey.
I was wondering how my husband was going to get down this thing.

Bailey left the boys in the dust...
and Brandon somehow managed to get down.
He was all smiles when he came out.


I have a few more pics from Stone Mountain. Check back soon. :)'

No comments: