Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Georgia Aquarium - part 1

We've been to several aquariums...this one by far is the best.
Several people told us we needed to go. It was sorta pricey...but I was able to find some discounted tickets and plus, Brayden & Bailey got in for free. {Goodness...what are we gonna do when we have to start paying for them to get into all these places. lol}

 Atlanta Falcons dolphin
 The tanks were huge and filled with all kinds of fish.
 I'm sure everyone thinks my dad is my husband when Brandon's not with me.

 Check out Bailey's face. lol




 The sea otters were fun to watch.


 Brayden & Bailey didn't care to touch the starfish, but I did. :)'


 There were tons of penguins.


 One of the penguins swam right by us.


 We watched them feed the sea otters.
 Look how big this guy is!!
Gi-norm-ous


 The sting rays reminded me of  Finding Nemo.
He looked just like the one from the movie.



 Dolphins!!!!!
Never in my life have I seen a dolphin at an aquarium nor up close.
The best part about this aquarium...the dolphin show!!
It felt like we were at Sea World.
Here's Bailey & Brayden waiting for the show to start.
Unfortunately, we weren't allowed to take pictures or videos during the show.
Let me tell 'ya...it was a.w.e.s.o.m.e.
 After the show, we stopped by to see the dolphins one more time.
 They seemed so sweet.





 They came right up to the glass.

 We also got to see whale sharks.


I'll post more pics from the aquarium soon. ;)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What an incredible aquarium! I've always wanted to check that out! Love your dolphin pics. And, I cannot believe how long Bailey's hair is!!!