Saturday, October 26, 2013

aLoHa ZoO

Brayden and Bailey are really into animals right now....
so, we decided to take another trip to the Aloha Zoo.
We've been once before. You can see those posts here and here.
All the animals at this zoo are rescued. They actually had way more animals this time.
They didn't have these guys last time.
Brayden and Bailey were so excited to see the 'horsies.'



They didn't care to get too close. haha














I have a thing for pigs. I would love to have one for a pet.
I do believe my husband would kick me out if I brought a pig home. lol
They were only $50. haha





Brayden and Bailey loved the ducks.

Even the fake one. lol













My parents bought popcorn and bread to feed the animals....not Bailey. lol












This cow was huge...as well as the pig.
I couldn't believe how big he was. 
The picture doesn't do him justice.










See how big that pig was.
Holy smokes!! haha




This 'lil guy wanted to go home with us.
He must of known we have a thing for turtles, too. :)'




"Stretch" the giraffe. Mom and I like to feed him.

{Below: Video}
Anytime Brayden sees a table, he'll say "eat, eat." 

And, they're off.

They found the tractors and 4-wheelers.









We rode the tractor ride for the first time. That was sooo much fun.


{Below: Video}

{Below: Video}



Unfortunately, my camera died at this point; but, I think I got enough pictures. ;)'

No comments: