Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Our "mini" zoo trip - Part Two

Here are the rest of the pictures from our little zoo trip.
 Aren't these little pigs the cutest?!
 Ever seen a pig eat potato chips?!
Well, now you have. lol
Brandon liked teasing the giraffe.
 My crazy mom. {Don't ask....lol!}




 Brayden feeding the giraffe.



 David Papa and Bailey Boo.
 These monkeys were hi-lar-i-ous.
The one monkey kept shaking the tube to get Hailey to put more food in it.
 It was sooo funny!
 
 Bailey feeding the giraffe.

 The giraffe's tongue touched my hand...can't you tell?! haha
Look at that face. lol
 Hailey and Maxwell.


The kangeroos just hanging out.
 Me and my momma. :)
 Right before we left there was a guy that went around and fed all the animals....
so mom and I got to see most of them get up and move around.




 Showing Bailey the fish.
 Bye Bye Zoo! We'll see 'ya next time. :)
 I'm pretty sure they enjoyed it!!!
 

1 comment:

MegnHarry said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the look on Bailey's face with you, her, and the giraffe!