Wednesday, October 3, 2012

First trip to the "mini" zoo - Part One

On Sunday, Brandon and I met up with some of my family and took the babies to a mini zoo that's not to far from my parent's house. The zoo was out on a farm and it was sooo cool because we could actually touch some of the animals. The zoo had tons of different wild animals that they had rescued. Here are pictures from our little zoo trip this past weekend.
We were greeted by peacocks as soon as we walked up.
They were absolutely bea-u-ti-ful.


 All the different animals....
They had several monkeys.

Turtles and baby alligators.

 
 Grizzly bear
 2 tigers
 
 Aunt, uncle and cousins.
{Love love lovveeee them.}
 Uncle Ricky holding Bailey Boo.

 Once Hailey started feeding the goats, they all came running.
David Papa and Brayden.
{Brayden wasn't feeling too good on Sunday so
he rode around in Braxton's stroller most of the time.}
Bailey checking out the goats. 

All the animals loved Hailey because she kept feeding them. :)
The moo moo cow about to lick Bailey's foot. haha
 I lovvveee pigs!!!
I've always wanted one as a pet.
If I could just convince my husband!!
 This little guy was sooo cute. He kept chewing on the fence. You can see his teeth. haha
 There were peacocks e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e.
 Our cousin, Dustin with little Braxton.
Bailey Boo and Danielle.
{Way too many pictures to do in one post. I'll do part two soon.}

No comments: