Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Christian Music Day 2013 - Pics & Videos

Every year Brandon and I go to Carowinds for Christian Music Day with our cousins, Todd and Cayce. That morning I went shopping and then met back up with them. 
I had shopping fever on Saturday. :)' lol I don't get into riding those rides like Brandon does,  but I did get back in time to ride a roller coaster.
The concert started at 3:00 and ended at 10:00. 
We saw Citizen Way, Building 429, Newsboys and Chris Tomlin.
The concert was a.w.e.s.o.m.e.
 {Citizen Way}
{Building 429}
 {Newsboys}
Check out this video below of Newsboys.
How awesome is that drummer?!
Todd & Cayce took their boys for the first time this year and they loved it.


{Video: Conner & Camden}
Brandon got to meet two of the guys from Citizen Way. 

The lead singer of Building 429 actually walked down the aisle and 
stood up in a chair right in front of us and sang.
Unfortunately, I can't upload the video to the blog for some odd reason. I'm gonna keep trying though.

No comments: