Sunday, October 13, 2013

Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong United

I have mixed emotions today. 

My heart is heavy but it's also very excited at the same time. 
I can't keep the tears from welling up in my eyes. 

My cousin, Jazz left for Uganda, Africa this afternoon. 
God has called her into the mission field and she will be gone for 3 months. 

I am so proud of her and the love she has for the Lord. 
Please remember her in your prayers.

**

We sing this song in church and I actually haven't heard it in a while. It's been in my head for several days now. I found it online and as I listened to it, God revealed to me that this is for Jazz.

God use her as I know you're already doing. Comfort her, protect her, and guide her.

Please take time to listen and watch the video below. It's amazing. I love this song and I hope you get a blessing from it.

{I love you snazzy Jazz.}


If you would like to follow Jazz's journey while she's in Uganda, she has started a blog. You can find her blog here...http://emilyjazzjones.blogspot.com/

No comments: