Monday, October 7, 2013

Gross Farms

We went to Gross Farms on Sunday. 
Danielle, Braxton, Abby, my parents, Tami and Brooklyn went with us. 
We had a ball. There was so much for the kids to do. 
Other than it being extremely hot and there being nats everywhere, we had a b-l-a-s-t!!
 The castle.



 The ship.










 John Deere tricycles.








 Bailey checking things out.
 The train.









 We ran into Robin, Landon and their little boy. :)'















 Brayden taking a 'lil break. :)'




 Snack time for Brax.





 I could tell this girl was getting tired.


We needed a little ICE-CREAM to help us cool off!!!
{My mom wasn't blowing the ice-cream. lol There were nats all around her head. haha}


 Brayden & Bailey enjoyed every. single. bite.




 The hayride.






 Our friend, Tami with her grand-daughter, Brooklyn.
 Bailey got a hold of Tami's sunglasses. 
This girl loves sunglasses, any kind of jewelry and hats. Such a girly girl.


 Tom's tunnel.
 Me & my kiddos.
 Cousin - Braxton
CoUsInS
{Bailey, Brayden and Braxton}

 My cousin, Danielle and I with our kiddos.




 PuMpKiN pAtCh








































 {Below: Video}


 By this point, Bailey was ready to go. She got up in her stroller on her own.
I think all the playing and heat wore her out. 

 I've never seen my kids sooo dirty. Both their faces were black. lol

 Pumpkin jump!!

 Of course, Bailey wasn't scared...but, Brayden wanted his Mama.
 Abby giving Bailey a little boost. lol


We can't wait to go back next year. :)'

No comments: