Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend pArT 3

We always have alot of fun with my family.
(Maybe it's because we have mostly girls...haha)
 (from L to R: Hailey, Brandon, my dad, Jazz, my aunt Nanny and her husband Ricky.)
 Jazz and her crazy daddy!
(Where's your eyes, Ricky???) haha
 Me and my daddy
 Ain't Brandon cute? He looks like a tennis player or something. :)
Later on that afternoon we rode out and got ice cream. Boy was it yummyyy!!!
(The 2 sisters with their girls.)
 Nanny and her 2 youngest girls.
They're growing up sooo fast!!
 SiStErS
The guys...
We had soo much fun this past weekend. I ate soo much food while we were there. (I had ice cream 2 times in 1 day...that's pretty bad!! oh yeah and 2 hamburgers and a hot dog...I was splurging.) haha
It was great seeing everyone and spending time with our moms.
We are soo blessed to have such wonderful families.



No comments: