Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend pArT 1

Brandon and I went home to visit our parents for the weekend. We had such a great time! We spent most of the day Saturday with Brandon's family.
Brandon & his mom
 We got both of our moms some star gazers for Mother's Day.
They were so pretty!
 Saturday afternoon, Brandon and I went over to the Lewis' house to hangout. Allen came down from Raleigh so we got to see him too. (Jake, Allen & Brandon all grew up together.)
Allen & Brandon
 Jake & his dad, Terry
 They played cornhole bean bag toss and I just watched. :)
Jake was really good at it. That was Brandon's first time playing and he did well.
 I played with the doggies while they played. This is Bella. She was such a sweetheart. She cracked me up because the grass was a little wet and for some reason she didn't like the feeling of wet grass so she would run thru the grass on her front legs.
Here's a video. This is hi-lar-i-ous!

No comments: