Wednesday, May 11, 2011

J-Lo & Our Honeymoon

Have ya'll seen Jennifer Lopez's new music video "I'm into You".....
If not, you have to see it.
I've downloaded the video so ya'll can watch it.
Make sure you mute our playlist @ the bottom so you can hear the video. :)

{This video just shows a few clips. This is the only one I was able to find online without a copyright. You'll have to look it up to see the whole thing.}


This is where we went on our honeymoon. How crazy is that?!?! The first time I saw her video....I freaked out. I was sooo excited because we had been there.
(Ya'll will see....I l.o.v.e. to travel!!...We've been to alot of beautiful places.)
I wanted to share some of our honeymoon pictures from Chichen Itza.

 Chichen Itza is in Mexico and it's now one of the 7 Wonders of the World.
(This was when we first saw it.)
Everyone was amazed.

 If you watched the video, J-Lo sang on these steps in the picture below.

 Below is a picture of our tour guide. He gave us all the history behind the pyramids. Brandon was extremely interested in this...me on the other hand, Not So Much!!!

 In the picture below, this is where they played some sort of game....and if you won, you got your head chopped off. I'm being serious...I couldn't believe it. It was an honor to win and have this done. (If it were me, I'd try and lose every time!!)

 This picture really shows how big it was. I look sooo tiny!
{Excuse us for having our shirts off....it was soo hot when we were there.}

 I love this picture.
 If you go online and watch the whole video....you'll see this scene too. :)
This place was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
I hope ya'll enjoyed our pictures!
Wanna see more?
I might do another post on the other places we visited during our honeymoon. ;)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Beautiful place! Love the hat pics below - SO CUTE!!