Wednesday, May 25, 2011

God Is Good!!!!!

Have
 I
told
ya'll
lately
how
good
GOD
is
????????

He
never
fails
to
amaze
me
!!!!!!!

Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name


{Matt Redman ~ Blessed Be Your Name}
If you haven't heard this song...you must hear it. It's soo good!!

p.s. I hope ya'll are watching American Idol!! It's a-w-e-s-o-m-e!!!!!!!
GOOO SCOTTTYYY!!!!! :)

2 comments:

LEW said...

Hey Stacey!! It took me a minute to figure out who you were, ya know, with the new last name and all! Glad I'll be able to keep up you now! You look exactly the same, beautiful as ever!!!

Megan said...

I love love love this song!! So good to hear and be reminded of God's love!