Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend pArT 2

On Sunday, we spent the day with my family. We went to church with my parents and then cooked out at my aunt's house. It was sooo good to see everyone. This was the first time we had been home since we left for Spring Training.
Me and my w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l. momma
I love her sooo much!!
I'm sooo thankful God blessed me with such great Christian parents. They're the BeSt!! :)
We are all about some food. Let me tell ya....

 My papaw
 Grandma Pat & Dustin
Hailey Hoop and mom playing angry birds.
My cousin Danielle and her husband Dustin.
 My uncle Ricky. (He would probably kill me if he knew this was on here...haha just kidding...not really. He wouldn't care!) This is what we do after we eat.
N.A.P.T.I.M.E. :)
 My parents....Mom snoozing away.
 My cousin Hailey and Brandon.
Hailey was watching a movie and Brandon was knocked out.
She's a mess! haha
Hailey Hoop & my mom playing angry birds.
 Me & my cousins....
Jazz
 & Hailey

No comments: