Friday, April 4, 2014

The Alligator

A week or so ago - Brandon, my dad, Brayden & Bailey rode out to grab us some lunch. When they got back, Brayden was stepping up on the porch when all of a sudden a lizard came out of nowhere.
It ran right in-front of him. Brayden started screaming and crying. He was terrified. By that point, I was walking up to the door to let them in. I had no idea what had happened. When Brayden came in, he told me there was an alligator. Brandon explained to me what had just happened. We all laughed and laughed. Since then we have had to explain to him that there aren't any alligators and that the lizards won't hurt him. For a few days after, we had to carry him to the car and now, Bailey will tell you to watch out for the alligators. lol

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! That is just too funny!!!