Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Dying Eggs

Brayden & Bailey got to die eggs for the first time over the weekend.
We had so much fun.
{Major picture overload...just warnin' ya.}
 I don't know who was more excited...me and Brandon or the kids.
 Brayden dying his first egg...and of course he picked blue.

 Brandon attempting to draw a turtle on an egg but it never showed up. lol
Brayden & Bailey were so excited.
Can't you see it in their little faces?! :)'
Bailey dying her first egg...she chose pink.


 Taking their first egg out.


 Brayden wanted to dye all his eggs blue. We had to convince him to do different colors.

 Bailey kept saying "where's mine?"

 They wanted to do it by themselves so bad.
We tried to assist as much as we could. ;)
 There were a couple times where an egg was thrown into a cup.

 I love this picture of Bailey.
She was amazed.






 Mr. Handsome


 Brayden's eggs.
As you can tell...he ended up doing more blue eggs.
 Bailey's eggs.
She had an assortment.


 Time to decorate.
We got them Cars and Nemo stickers to decorate their eggs with.
Their favorite.
 My mom was the only one who ate a few of the boiled eggs...
and of course Bailey wanted to try it when she saw Gam-me eating it.
Mr. Picky wasn't interested in trying it.




Round 2 of dying.
 Gam-me dying an egg.
She did hers several different colors.

 What'd 'ya know...Brayden's dying another blue one. :)'

My mom was proud of her egg.
It turned out pretty.

 This egg naturally had lines on it.
It was really pretty, too.

 Bailey at the start of a meltdown. lol
I can't remember exactly but I think we ran out of eggs and she got upset.
 David Papa makes everything better. :)'
 Brayden counting the eggs.
 All the eggs were decorated so they started
putting the rest of the stickers on everyone's face.





I have to say dying eggs with Brayden & Bailey was a success. :)'

2 comments:

MegnHarry said...

Looks like fun! I'm hoping to start that tradition with Addie next year. Knowing her, she wouldn't have sat still long enough for it to be a success this year!

Megan said...

This looks like so much fun!! I can't wait to do this next year with Emory!!