Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bunny Brunch

Yesterday morning we headed to Chick-Fil-A for a Bunny Brunch.

Brayden & Bailey were extremely excited. 
I'm pretty sure you could hear them through the whole restaurant when we first got there.
Laney and Candace came along, too.
We got our guts full...
and then waited in line to see the Easter bunny.
 They gave all the kids Easter buckets with stickers.
Brayden chose blue. 
{Not surprising. I'm pretty sure his favorite colors are blue and green.} 
They personalized each kids' bucket.
Bailey chose pink. 
{I surely thought she would pick purple, but surprisingly she didn't.}

 Laney getting her bucket.
 Brayden & Bailey waiting on the Easter bunny...not sure what to think.



Laney wasn't sure what to think about the Easter bunny either but she did great.
She kept looking back at him.


 This was the best picture I got of my kiddos with the bunny.
They weren't having it again this year. lol
I almost didn't get them in my lap for this picture.
They just wanted to stand there at a distance, of course.
That would be another reason we don't spend money on those
high-dollar pictures at the mall.
After the picture the bunny tried giving them each a egg.
 They finally decided to take it.
 Then, we played!!!



1 comment:

MegnHarry said...

This looks like fun! Wish our chick-fil-a was offering that (or that i knew about it when they did!)