Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pics with Santa - 2013

I wasn't sure how B&B were gonna act this year with Santa. I was pretty sure their reaction was gonna be about the same as it was last year. To my surprise, Bailey actually did alot better than last year although she would not take her eyes off of him. {See last years Santa pictures here.} I wish I could of gotten a picture of just them with Santa, but I knew they wouldn't have that. lol So, I didn't even try. Brayden did well, too. He sorta just sat there with his lips puckered out wondering what the heck we were doing. lol Unfortunately, Brandon had to work when we went to see Santa. Your probably wondering...."why didn't you go when he could go?!" Well, we are tightwads and don't wanna spend 20-something dollars for just one picture...plus, you never know how they're gonna turn out...so, I always try to find where it's free. Santa was only there last weekend {so I thought at the time} from 10-2...and there was no way Brandon could be there.
So, there's a possibility you may be seeing more Santa pictures in the near future since he missed out on these. Now, to the good stuff.
According to Bailey, it's "Ho Ho" not "Ho Ho Ho." lol
My parents were in-town so they were able to help me.
They even got their picture taken. :)'

No comments: