Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pictures with Santa

Brandon's mom and I took Brayden and Bailey to see Santa on Saturday while Brandon was at work. I knew Brayden would do just fine with Santa. Bailey, on the other hand, I figured she wouldn't like him and guess what?!
I was right!
Typical Santa picture, right?!
I tried my best for Bailey to get used to him and I held her while we talked to Santa.
Unfortunately, that still didn't work. Bailey was fine as long as I was holding her.
Brayden sat on Santa's lap the whole time. At one point he just looked around and was smiling at everyone watching. He knew everyone was watching him.
 

 
 
 

So, when Bailey gets older and asks why there's more pictures of Brayden with Santa....
I'll just show her this. lol!
Good thing I didn't pay for these!! haha :)'

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hahahahaaaaa. That last picture is too funny. Brayden is soooo content and pleased with himself...while Bailey has a total meltdown. Priceless!