Wednesday, December 5, 2012

1st Playdate

We had our first playdate yesterday at my friend Stephanie's house. She also has boy/girl twins...Grayson & Anna Claire. They are 15 months old. They live about an hour away from us. Luckily, Brayden and Bailey slept the whole way to their house. They were well rested by the time they got to meet Grayson & Anna Claire. :) They had to get used to each other when they first met. All four of them were pretty clingy to their mommas; but, it didn't take Brayden and Grayson long to warm up to each other. The girls sorta did their own thing. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures. I did try one time but by the time I got my phone they all moved. Maybe next time. I'm so excited because they now have their first friends and I have someone to talk to that understands what life is really like having twins. lol 
 
As soon as we turned off their road, Brayden fell asleep and Bailey was right behind him. They were so worn out they slept the whole way home. I must say...I enjoyed the peace and quiet. I got to listen to Christmas music the whole way home. :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Very cool Stacie:) There is nothing like mom camaraderie!

Lindsay said...

Sorry! I meant Stacey, not Stacie!