Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas train ride - Pics & Videos

We went to the mall the other day...in attempt to finish our Christmas shopping. That didn't really happen. We ended up riding the train. haha My dad and Brandon rode with Brayden and Bailey the first time. Bailey enjoyed it sooo much that my mom and I took them a second time. Bailey actually shocked us...we couldn't believe how much she loved it. She smiled and stood at the back just about the whole time. I followed them around videoing and everyone that saw Bailey was either laughing at how happy she was or asking if she belonged to us. When she got a little ways from me, she would holler. It was her "happy" holler. haha You can hear her in some of the videos. It was really cute. Brayden enjoyed the train ride too but wasn't as into it as Bailey was. It might be that he hasn't been feeling too good because he's been cutting his 2 top front teeth. Poor baby!
 
 

 
 


 
 
 
 
I had another good video of when they took off the first time but for some reason it won't upload. I think it might be too big. Oh well...at least ya'll got to see these. :0)

No comments: