Friday, December 13, 2013

Brayden & Bailey's 2nd Birthday Party - part three

{Below: Video}
CAKKKEEEE!!!!





 Brayden got a weedeater from my aunt Dena and Bailey loved wearing the goggles. haha

 Our kids don't get alot of sugar....and they know it too.
You can tell Brayden's not too sure if he was suppose to have a cupcake. lol



 I love these pictures of them together. They were in their own little world.
Check out those mouths. lol





 They both crushed their cupcakes...and got it all over their clothes.
Luckily, all the green did come out. ;)














All the kids enjoyed playing pin the tail on the donkey.
I remember playing this at my birthday party each year, so you know I had to do it at theirs. :)'













Last but not least....the pinata.
















Now, that's alot of birthday pictures!!!!
I can't believe our babies are already 2. Here's to another great year with our sweet peas.
**
{A special thanks to everyone that took these pictures for me. I will forever cherish them!!}

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That is such a cute theme! I LOVE IT!