Monday, December 16, 2013

Railroad Museum

This past weekend we ventured out to the train museum.

My mom and aunt were in town so they went with us.



 These two were sooo excited. They couldn't wait to go inside.
I had to keep telling them we had to wait 'til our turn.








 Brayden and Bailey loved seeing all the trains.
 Seeing Santa fly over the trains was probably the coolest part.

 They loved pressing the buttons to make the trains stop and go.

 To our surprise, they even had Thomas there.


 Pressing those buttons again...
Look who else was there.
We've been seeing this guy alot here lately. :)'









 B&B got to go on one of the trains outside...good thing the rain had slowed down.








I can see another trip to here in our future. We all enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I know someone in our house who would love that place! I can't believe how much older your kiddos look lately! From babies to toddlers overnight!