Friday, December 13, 2013

Enchanted Airlie Gardens

Every year around Christmas time, the Airlie Gardens is decorated with tons of Christmas lights. This year we decided to go out and see what it was all about. Of course I picked one of the coldest nights...last night. I wanted to go ahead and go because I figured it would be packed out tonight and tomorrow night. So, I went ahead and ordered our tickets. Even though it was cold, we still had fun just the 4 of us.

































We even got to see the big man in red again...but this time daddy was with us. Surprisingly, we got a good picture with Santa. Brandon wanted to see if Brayden would sit with Santa....so, he put him right up there and he was fine. He did his 'shy face.' Bailey wasn't interested in sitting on his lap and I didn't want to force her. She acted shy, too. She laid her head on my shoulder and stared at him. Santa even tried to get Bailey to give him a 'high-five' but she wasn't having that either. lol We didn't wanna push our luck. haha I just wanted a picture of us with Santa and guess what?!
We got it. :) :)



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That looks like it would be so fun. And I love how warm and cozy the kiddies are!