Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve morning we headed over to Grandma Yarbrough's house.

We usually get together with that side of the family on Christmas Day...but since Santa needed to come to our house...we stopped by for a quick visit on Christmas Eve.





After that we headed to my side of the families' get together at my aunt's house.
Some of the family...
{minus Bobby - my BIL - he had to work.}





Braxton catching a ride with Mam-me. :)'


My cousin, Jenn...pregnant with baby Liam.
Uncle Ricky face-timing with Jazz in Uganda.






Bailey kept telling us that "Saxton" aka Braxton...needed his diaper changed. lol
{Which he really didn't...but according to Bailey he did. haha}
Soon-to-be parents
Tripp, Christian and Brayden had so much fun wresting.




I love this picture of my mom and Bailey. 
Too c.u.t.e.





Bailey loved for Tripp to chase her around.


Braxton got a hold of my sweet tea...'lil sneaker.


Braxton and Brayden were funny. 
Braxton stepped on his presents and Brayden sat on his. lol








Brayden attempting to take a picture with Bailey's new camera. haha

Our little boy was starting to feel better. Thank God!!






I was talking to someone and turned around and saw this...
Bailey with her head stuck in a bag. lol












My sister and I with our Pa-paw.

The other set of twins in the family...Mina & Mya.












Both sets of twins together with aunt Dena and "unkin" Greg.

After a long busy few days, we headed back to our house for Santa to come....
and boy, did he come!!

No comments: