Friday, June 5, 2015

Liam's 1st Birthday Party

We celebrated baby Liam a few weeks ago. He turned the big one.
His cake was awesome and it taste soooo good!!!
 Liam and aunt Dean Dean
 Dean Dean giving Liam his first taste of sweet tea.
 The birthday boy and his Gram-me.
 The B cousins.
Brayden, Bailey, Braxton and Brylee
We got to see Pa-paw and uncle Tom.
Liam's monthly pictures.

My aunts and cousins {minus Mam-me and Jenn}
My people. I love them.




There's Mam-me.
Present time.

Nanny and the birthday boy.
We love getting those cheeks!!!

This boy loves a broom and a dust pan {and a vacuum cleaner.} 
I'm pretty sure the broom and dust pan were his favorite gift.
Sweet cheeks.
Liam and his daddy, Chris.
Time for cake.
I love this picture.
Liam and his mama, Jenn.
Liam with Chris' parents.
Ahhhh....I could squeeze him. I do every time I see him.


No comments: