Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Brylee's 2nd Birthday Party - Pics & Videos

Little Miss Brylee turned two a few weeks ago. 
During our last hometown visit, we were able to go to her birthday party.

The birthday girl with Brayden's shoes on. :)'
Bailey with her older cousin, Hailey.


 Braxton put on a performance.
Present time.

Bailey giving uncle Ricky some love.


My little cutie.


"Hmmmm....what's in here?!"

 Pretty girls. My cousins - Hailey & Jazz with their mama.
My other little cutie.
This child loves baby dolls.
 Cake!!!
I love my aunt's face here. :)'
We sang Happy Birthday to my mom. Her birthday was the next day.
We played outside.





{Below: Video}
Bailey loved Dustin pushing her in the swing.
{Below: Video}
The party ended with Brylee opening up her present{s} from her Grandpa. 
I think he got her every boat in the store. :)'

No comments: