Thursday, April 2, 2015

Bunny Brunch

Yesterday morning we headed to Chick-fil-a for their annual Bunny Brunch. We ate breakfast and then visited with the Easter bunny.

Brayden didn't seemed scared at all. He hopped right up in his lap. He took several pictures by himself. He's hoping he brings him a Ninja Turtle watch.

As you can tell by the picture...Bailey wouldn't let me put her down.

After seeing the bunny, we went back inside and the kiddos played for a little bit. I tried to convince Bailey to take a picture with the bunny by herself. I thought I had her convinced. We went back outside...only for her to tell me she had to potty. 'Lil stinker...tricked me. Brayden did hop back on his lap for another quick picture. 
Such a big boy.
Now Bailey keeps saying that she had to go potty and then the Easter bunny left. Not quite. haha
--
You can see last year's Bunny Brunch here.

No comments: