Thursday, April 23, 2015

Photoshoot

A few months ago...I entered Brayden and Bailey into a contest to be on the cover of a local magazine. They picked 12 kids {out of 37}....one for each month. We found out that Brayden & Bailey were selected. The magazine contacted me a couple weeks ago and informed me they were going to be on the cover of the May issue. So...these little monkeys had a photoshoot last Friday. Their picture is going to appear on the cover of a local magazine in a few weeks. I couldn't believe how well they did. They smiled and did everything the photographer asked them to. 

Somebody was praying {other than me.} Everything went smoothly. 
Talk about a proud mama. :)'
Surprisingly, we were done in 30 minutes or so. I know she got some good stuff. I can't wait to see it. I can't view any of the pictures until the magazine comes out so seeing the cover will be a surprise to me too. Once the magazine comes out, I will be able to see all the pictures she took that day. I'll be sure to post it on here. ;)

No comments: