Thursday, May 22, 2014

T & C's Baseball Game

The other afternoon we headed out to the ball field to see 
our nephews Tripp & Christian play.
Christian plays in the outfield.
#9

Tripp catches.
#6




My sister, brother-in-law, Christian and Tripp hanging out in the dugout.
You can barely see Tripp but he's there. :)'







Brayden loved hanging out in the dugout.
He looked back at me to make sure it was okay for him to go with Aunt Step'anie.

He seem to fit right in. ;)

How cute is this picture?!
I would have liked to heard what Christian was telling him. lol



Brayden was loving all this attention.


Bailey being taken away by Christian.

B&B taking it all in.




Me and my sista'


Love these 4.
Bailey & her dance partner.
She loves dancing with Tripp.




I'm so proud of these boys. 
Can't wait to see what the future holds for them.

No comments: