Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mother's Day 2014 - part 1

I had a wonderful Mother's Day.
As I was looking through the pictures from that day, I got the biggest smile on my face. 
I love spending time with our families.
We started our morning off at church with Nonnie & Grand-daddy.

After church we headed back to Nonnie & Grand-daddy's house for lunch.








We finally got to meet sweet Jackson & Sawyer in-person.
{Baby Jackson}









I love this picture of Brayden & Camden.



{Baby Sawyer}

 Nonnie opening her Mother's Day card and present.


 I think she liked it. ;)


 Of course my kids wanted to play in the sandbox.
:/
Only at Nonnie's house. lol
{Yes we live at the beach. Yes I love the ocean BUT I don't care for the sand.}


Nonnie was nice enough to give Brayden & Bailey a bath afterwards. :)' 
The first picture EVER of all the great-grandkids.
BACK: Brayden, Bailey, Collin, Conner & Camden.
FRONT: Sawyer, Laney & Jackson.
So hard to believe we have 3 sets of twins on this side of the family.
{Brayden & Bailey, Conner & Camden, Sawyer & Jackson}
Who would have ever thought?! haha
 Grandmother & Papa with all the great grandkids.
{We have another addition since this picture. 
Baby Kyleigh was born on the 15th. She lives out-of-state. 
We hope to meet her at Christmas.}
Brandon & his mom
 Brandon & his dad






I am sooo blessed.
I am thankful for God choosing me to be Brayden, Bailey & Bebo's mom. :)'
{And I couldn't do it without my wonderful husband.}
--
I'll post part 2 soon. I have way too many pictures to put in one post.

No comments: