Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mother's Day 2014 - part 2

We spent the rest of our day with my side of the family.
Brayden & Bailey got to play with their other cousins.








I don't know who had more fun...
The kids or the adults watching.

 Nanny got Braxton this John Deere for his birthday. He's been scared to drive it.
She was hoping if Brayden & Bailey played with it that Braxton would too.
 I wasn't sure if B&B would drive it but as soon as Brayden saw it...he hopped right on.
 All we had to do was show him how to push the pedal and he was off.

It didn't take long before Bailey & Braxton wanted on. 











I think I know what Santa might be bringing our 2 this year.

 The 3 of them had so much fun riding around.
Then it was back to bouncing.

 It worked!! As soon as Brayden and Bailey got off, Braxton hopped right on.
 Little sister Brylee wanted to ride too.
Or hang on rather.







 Bailey driving for the 1st time.





 Bebo, our other child. :)'

The rest of the pictures are of the kids running around naked thru the sprinkler. 
I'm not gonna share those. :)'
There were some cute bare butts running around tho.
Hailey's expression says it all. lol
Miss Brylee just watched.
 My 2 younger cousins, Jazz & Hailey are the sweetest. They played with the kids all afternoon, dried them off, gave each one a bath, got them dressed and did it all on their own without even being asked. Now tell me that wasn't sweet!!
They made this mama's day. :)'


We ended our day at Purple Penguin with some frozen yogurt.
We had some worn out kids by the end of the night.
I have to say I couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day.
**
oh yeah....my mom got to open her Mother's Day present when we got back to her house.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Those pictures on the tractor are adorable. It looks like they are having so much fun! Happy belated Mother's Day to you! Yo have two very lucky kiddos!