Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bailey singing - Video

I've been meaning to get a video of Bailey singing "Let It Go" 
and I had the perfect opportunity this morning.
She stood on the diaper box like it was her stage and let it rip.
She loves to sing but she especially loves to hear other people sing.
{Sometimes she tells us to stop singing. lol}
{Listen to the video below. She tells me to "wait, wait a minute mama." lol}
Have I mentioned that my kids love Frozen?!
That's why we are surprising them with this for their birthday...
I was ecstatic when I found out that Frozen was gonna be On Ice....and then to find out it was coming to where we live. You can imagine how excited I was. I ordered tickets as soon as they went on pre-sale. I cannot wait!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That is so cool! Of course I jumped online to see if it was in SD - nope :( I can't wait to read about your experience! Lucky kiddos!