Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A fun-filled weekend.

We spent the whole weekend hanging out with cousins.
{Brylee, Brayden, Bailey & Braxton}
This was a bare butt shot. I cropped it for the blog. :)'
We ate lots of watermelon the whole weekend...our kids love it if you can't tell. haha

 This child is gonna be walking soon. Probably by the next time we see her.
We even got to hang out with cousins Mina & Mya.

We met baby Liam for the first time.
 Sweet, sweet baby. I could squeeze him. I wish they lived closer.
Brayden & Bailey helped Gam-me plant flowers.
Bailey put dirt on top of her flowers.
{Pic below: Brayden is actually watering Bailey's and Bailey is watering Brayden's.}

Brayden wanted to water all the other flowers in the yard.
Bailey enjoyed giving the rock water. :)'
We went to Collin's birthday party.
{I'll share that in another post.}
We had an eventful weekend. We had fun but I was one tired mama by Sunday.

No comments: