Sunday, January 27, 2013

Today was a good day!

Church today was great. I just wanted to share with everyone that we had 7 people get baptized and it was sooo touching. Our youth leader baptized his little girl and it brought tears to my eyes. I could really feel the Spirit in our church this morning. The message our pastor brought was a-w-e-s-o-m-e and our service ended with one getting saved. God is sooo good!

If you don't attend church or maybe you do and just want more of God's word....I would like to invite you to watch one of our services online. You can watch it on Sunday mornings at 8:00, 9:30 and 11: 00 eastern time. All you have to do is log onto enorthside.org. Once the webpage comes up, click on "media" and then it will ask you which stream you want. Pick the one you prefer and then it should come right up.

I promise there will be a blessing waiting right there for you...all you have to do is open your heart. ;)


**I hope everyone gets right before they get left. **

No comments: