Thursday, January 3, 2013

Brayden & Bailey's 1st birthday party - Part 2

{I told ya'll I had tons of pictures. haha}
This was the sign I made for the front door.
My sister, our cousin - Jenn and I.
Yes, I talk with my hands. :0)


 
 Brayden & Bailey's cousin, Conner.
 Another cousin, Camden.
Brayden & Bailey's cousin - Collin.


 Howard and Grandma Yarbrough


 
 Brayden and his great uncle Howard.
 Our friends, Alicia & Tami.




 Our cousins - Danielle and Braxton with Nanny {my aunt.}
Tami entertained the kids most of the time. :)'
 Mickey nuggets!!!!!
 
 Time to eat!!!

Brandon, Bailey and Brandon's uncle - Wayne.


Brayden & Bailey's great aunt, Connie.

 







Brandon's aunt - Kim and cousin - Ashley

The aunties.
My sister - Stef' and sister-in-law Amanda. 

Our friend, Alicia and her daughter, Brooklyn.
{Alicia just got married and was a bea-u-ti-ful bride!}
My dad. :) 


 




Our friend - Laura...who's like my little sister.

David Papa and our cousin - Jayden.
I think Jayden was ready to dig into the cupcakes. Brooklyn beat 'em to it! lol
Our cousin - Tashina and her twin girls - Mina & Mya.
We don't get to see Mina & Mya that often so when we do
I have to get some lovin' from those sweet girls.
 Baby Braxton. Brayden & Bailey's younger cousin.
Love this boy!
 My Pa-paw and uncle Tom.


 Look at that sweet face.
One more post and I think that'll do it for the 1st birthday. ;)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

cutest 1st birthday party ever! makes me want to start planning for our little ones' big day :) the mickey nuggets were TOO MUCH - so stinkin' fun.

Megan said...

Everything is SO cute!! I love the sign that you made for the door. And the nuggets! SO precious!!