Monday, January 21, 2013

Christmas Eve {2012} - Part Two

Me, Brayden and Bailey spent the day at my parent's house.
We got together with my side of the family earlier that day that way we could spend more time. Unfortunately, Brandon had to work so he didn't get to celebrate Christmas Eve with my side of the family but got back in time for Santa. ;)
**
Brayden & Bailey with their cousin's - Tripp & Christian.
My aunt, Nanny holding our cousin, Braxton.
Our cousin, Jennifer and my sister, Stef'.

 Our cousin, Jazz with Bailey and my dad.
 Our nephew, Tripp with his dad.

 Brayden was fascinated with Christmas trees this year. 

 Brayden loved playing with Tripp and Christian.
He knew he wasn't suppose to be taking ornaments off the tree.
 Cousins - Jenn, Mina, Mya, and Tashina.


 Our cousins - Chris & Jenn.
 My sister holding Brayden.

 Our cousins, Jazz & Braxton.


Our cousin, Casey.



 My cousin, Danielle with her family and baby Brylee on the way!









 Casey Jo with the babies.

 My sister and her boys.


 My cousin, Matt-Matt with his family.


 My aunt - Dena and uncle Greg with their grandkids.


 Our Pa-paw with our nephews, Christian & Tripp.



 Brayden kept wanting something out of the toy box so we finally stuck him in there 
so he could get what he wanted. :)'
 Me, my mom and sister.

No comments: