Thursday, January 17, 2013

I'm back!!

Finally!! I'm back....with pictures!! After emailing Google over a million times and talking to a few other people...I figured out a way to upload pictures to our blog. It's been several weeks that I haven't been able to and it's been driving me up the wall. So, for all you bloggers out there that need a little help...this is what I did.

Download Google Chrome. {I didn't want to download it at first but then I finally decided to give it a shot. Afterall, I never knew when blogger was going to fix the 'upload picture' button and  I wasn't going to wait any longer.} I mean really?! I have some important things to post. ;)

Once you download Google Chrome, make sure you use Google Chrome to get online. You can then log onto your blog and should be able to upload your pictures the same way as before.

I hope this helps if any of you are having the same problem I had. Happy Blogging!

* I did notice that I did a post and it posted it with the original date I started it on. Even though I posted it today, it posted it when I started the draft.
*Also, your pictures may upload in the order you wanted them, but once they transfer to your blog....it may be out of order. Just an FYI.

No comments: