Saturday, September 17, 2011

We got cribs!

We debated on dark brown furniture or black. We finally decided on espresso and I think it looks great!

{Thanks MommyKat & David Papaw for the cribs!!}

Cribs - Check!
Mattresses - Check!
Bedding - We're struggling.

We can't decide if we should go with one theme or two....
or
if we should do the same theme...2 different colors that go together.... 
or
if we should just buy one bedding set and match everything to go with that....
Oh my gosh...I never knew this would be sooo hard! haha {I'm sure I'm stressing you out already! lol}

They're 2 separate people and we both want them to have their own identity so we were thinking we would go with 2 different sets as long as they go together; however, I am all about everything matching. I think that's why I'm having such a hard time trying to figure this stuff out. Brandon and I both are horrible at making decisions. Could someone just tell us what to do?!?!?! lol

Here are a few of the sets we like~
{the 1st two sets match....one for girl & one for boy}
        
Lambs & Ivy Tutti Frutti 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set
The first 2 sets go good together....they match....the colors are just a little bit different...ones for a girl & ones for a boy; however, their really expensive.
The second & third one {sea animals} are soo cute. Their expensive too. I figured this set could go with both. We could buy one set and then get matching sheets, etc.
The last two are affordable. Their both really cute and if we went with these....then they would be different but similar.

So, which ones do you like?
Would you pay more just for them to match?
or get one set and make it work?
or just get 2 different sets that are similar but different and save $$?
HELP! :)

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

REGISTER for the ones you want :)Or, look on ETSY! They are all cute!

The Lutz Family said...

Hey Stacey-

Sorry I never comment. I alway have the hardest time getting them to publish, but figured I'd give it a shot! I always follow the blog, and a huge congrats on twins!!!

You should totally register for the top ones!! Not only do they compliment each other great (which I couldn't stand them not matching), but they are SO adorable! These are your first babies. Someone will splurge :) I also went with espresso for my boys and love it! Those cribs are gorgeous!!

Candace said...

You know me.. I love the sea turtles and sea animal theme! ;)

Kathy Peitz said...

Get what you want baby. BUT YOU KNOW WHICH ONE I LIKE!LOL

Anonymous said...

Having two different sets makes the room look too busy.