Saturday, September 17, 2011

Tripp's Football Game

Are
you
readyyy
for
some
fooottbballll??
{speaking of football....my husband is obbessed with fantasy football right now!
oh wait...that's every year! ~lol!}
Last weekend ~ Brandon & I rode down to Southport with my parents
to see our little nephew, Tripp play football.
 The little Pirates'
 Let me tell ya....he's the best half-back and corner-back I've ever seen. ;)
#3
 We all got icees! Boy were they yummy. I think I got a taste of everyones.
{Christian and Brandon's were the best.....watermelon & strawberry!! haha}
 Our other nephew, Christian!

After the game, we had lunch on the water.

 The boys~
 Brandon got the "pirate's booty." How dare my husband to do such a thing! lol
 uncle Brandon & Christian~
 My dad & Brandon~
My sister, mom & I.
{Man I look huge in this picture!!! We'll blame it on the heat! ;)}

1 comment:

Kathy Peitz said...

Was glad to have gone to Tripps game. Had a great time with you guys OXOXOX FROM MOM