Monday, September 19, 2011

and the names are.......


Bailey Marie Yarbrough
&
Brayden Benton Wayne Yarbrough

Bailey will share the same middle name as me.

Brandon and I have always had our little boy's name picked out before we got married.
Brayden's 2 middle names are from Brandon's dad {Benton} and my dad {Wayne}.
 I wanted to use Brandon's middle name, Scott but Brandon thought it sounded to much like his name.

So after a lot of praying......
these are the names we felt like God would have us name our children. :)

Proverbs 22:1
A good name is more desirable than great riches.

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
   before you were born I set you apart.

Isaiah 49:1
Before I was born the LORD called me; from my mother's womb he has spoken my name.

2 comments:

Kathy Peitz said...

GREAT NAMES!!!!I LOVE YOU`LL CAN`T WAIT TO SEE YOU.

Teri said...

Hey Stacey, its your "cousin Teri"!! Kathy has asked me if I have read your blog, can't wait to tell her yes. We are so excited about your babies! Believe me when I tell you that its The Greatest Gift,EVER!!! You are going to be a great mom!! Joanna is loving seminary school, thought you'd like to know. I can't wait to see you at your shower.
Many blessings always, love Teri