Thursday, September 15, 2011

Unspoken Prayer Request

Please keep one of our close friends and her husband in your prayers. They have come to a difficult time in their life and want to make sure they seek God's guidance. They know and trust God to lead them in the right direction. I pray God will give them the strength and courage to get thru this hard time and whatever HIS will is...it will be done.
**

Isaiah 41:10 
fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

1 Chronicles 16:11  
Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually!

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

James 1:2-4
2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
   and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
   and he will make your paths straight.

1 comment:

Kathy Peitz said...

They`ve been in our prayers for sure. When you talk to them send my love.