Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Rock and Worship Roadshow

Brandon and I went to the Rock and Worship Roadshow in Phoenix last night. Brandon has been excited about seeing these groups for months. The concert was held at the US Airways Center where the Phoenix Suns play.
We saw 6 groups.
The Afters
(Carrie, we thought of you! Wish you could of been there!!)
Matt Maher
He has an amazing voice. Brandon wanted to meet him.
Thousand Foot Krutch
Lecrae
This was our first time seeing Lecrae and he was really good. If you haven't heard his music before you should look him up. :)
Jars of Clay
and
MercyMe
This group was my favorite. It was amazing because the lead singer stopped singing during the song just to listen to the crowd. It was packed out! I know it made them feel good....I can't imagine how good it made God feel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog and Rock and Worship Roadshow caught my eye, that was an amazing show! And that had to be the most packed USAirways Center had ever been, Christian show or not. It was amazing, we were sitting in the highest part of the arena almost sideways from stage and it was still amazing(people were even sitting behind the stage it was so packed) It was the first time I saw/heard Lecrae also but was so blown away. He is one of my new favorites. I am glad you and your husband were able to catch the show. I hope you can make it to Luis Palau's AZ CityFest March 19&20 Tempe Beach Park *Mat Kearney and TobyMac Saturday and Skillet on Sunday :) Enjoy AZ, continued success in all you do and become. May God's love surround you always.